To equip yourself comprehensively with the latest Glycemic Index information, which is included in the publications we market, we have compiled a "GI KIT" which is available at a reduced price.
The GI KIT sells for 10 % less and consist of:
- A GI Foundation bookmark with a shortened GI list. (For free)
You can buy any 4 or more books at a 10 % discount.
(Remember to indicate your preference on the fax)
- The South African Glycemic Index & Load Guide. (R130 - 10 %)
- The South African Fat and Protein Guide. (R100 - 10 %)
- Eat Smart and Stay Slim - The GI Diet (Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans: Eet Slim en Bly Slank - Die GI Dieet) (R210 - 10 %)
- Eating for Sustained Energy 1, (Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans: Eet vir Volgehoue Energie 1) (R210 - 10 %)
- Eating for Sustained Energy 2, (Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans: Eet vir Volgehoue Energie 2) (R210 - 10 %)
- Eating for Sustained Energy 3, (Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans: Eet vir Volgehoue Energie 3) R210 - 10 %)
- Sustained Energy for kids, (Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans: Volgehoue Energie vir kinders) (R210 - 10 %)
- Snacks and Treats (Sustained Energy), (Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans: Soek en Sout gebak) (R210 - 10 %)
- Fast Food for Sustained Energy (Kos in n Kits vir Volgehoue Energie) (R210 - 10 %)
Please calculate how much your books will cost or you may contact us for a quote.
Vat and postage included for South African orders.
Non-South African orders can contact us for a quote that would include the postage cost.
South African visitors may forward their cheques to: The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA
PO Box 8979
or you may make a direct payment into the GIFSA account, as follows:
Branch Code: 1589 52 ( + 43) - when eight digits are required
Payee: The Glycemic Index Foundation of SA
Type of A/c: Current Account
Account No.: 1589 364864 Please fax (013) 744 1622, phone (013) 744 0701 or email proof of payment together with
and we will forward the books. Deliveries usually take a week to ten days.
- your name,
- postal address
- cell phone number
- language preference